First Month of the Journey
We’ve been on the road for a month now! It’s hard to believe, it feels longer in a good way as our lives are so different and the time has been so full of amazing experiences. And every day we’re so glad we decided to move into our RV and travel the country together.
Here are some stats we thought were an interesting reflection of our journey so far:
- Traveled over 2,500 miles through 5 states
- Used over 300 gallons of gas (we’re appreciating our 36-gallon tank!)
- Stayed at 5 RV parks, 2 wineries and 2 state parks each needing a very different trailer leveling
- Avoided 3 natural disasters (an earthquake, brush fire, and hail)
- Visited 2 lavender farms, 3 breweries, 4 dog parks, and 5 taco huts (new favorite road food!)
- Been to 0 concerts (we’re figuring out future plans when we have a dog sitter J)
- Wrote 14 RV jokes 😉
- Hiked to 17 waterfalls in 2 states
- Saw countless amazing (wild) flowers
- Were part of a wine bottling and port tasting party
- Met and shared stories with many interesting folks, fellow travelers, and a good friend
See our photo gallery and follow us on Instagram to see more favorite memories. Hope to see you on our journey!
Eric, Nancy & Denali